• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Assalam o Alaikum,

Waqar here from Karachi, like other members I'm in love with my beloved country PAKISTAN :) Traveling & exploring Pakistan is my passion, although its very tough to take out time from hectic schedule, office & family commitments often holds me to plan for something BIG, but whenever I get some leisure time I try my best to quench my thirst to travel.

It all started back in 2007 when I went for 10 days trip to Punjab with my 2 friends, this was the first time I stepped out of Sindh, Lahore, Islamabad were the main attraction of this tour.

During the same year in July heard much about the beauty of Thar & Nagarparkar. So planned for a day trip with family. It was all lush green due to recent heavy rainfall in the area. It was tiring but an amazing tour.

After a gap of more than 5 years, I was able to witness the scenic beauty of Gilgit Baltistan. Thanks to one of my friend Saud who invited me to join a travel group. We covered areas like, Skardu, Gilgit, Deosai, Khaplu, Hushe Valley, Astore, Rama etc. I consider this tour my best to date.

Last month, I've been to Balochistan for 2 days trip along with my 4 friends to explore Makran Coastal Highway till Ormara. Combination of sea & rock mountains simply mesmerized us, it was treat to eyes. A sight you'll not see anywhere else in Pakistan.

MashaAllah, Pakistan is blessed with so much natural beauty. Thanks to Allah for providing me lots of opportunity to explore my country :) But still there is a lot left to be discovered. Planning for my next traveling destination i.e. Gorakh Hill. Let's see when I'll be able to execute this plan.

It will be my pleasure to help fellow members of this forum in planning for a trip.

Cheers :)

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I have been dying to have members like you on this forum. It would be a dream come true even if we have 50 more like you and we can all post some travelogues and generate some interest in tourism in Pakistan amongst domestic and international tourists.

I Welcome you to Pakistan travel forum

I have been dying to have members like you on this forum. It would be a dream come true even if we have 50 more like you and we can all post some travelogues and generate some interest in tourism in Pakistan amongst domestic and international tourists.

I Welcome you to Pakistan travel forum
Thanks Admin :) I'll try to play my part in fulfilling your dream buddy :)